Mother's Day Bouquet Card Printable


This past Monday I hosted a Mother's Day lunch for my mom, granny, sister, and sister-in-law. We usually don't end up doing anything to celebrate Mother's Day (which is a shame) so it was really nice for all of us to get together.


We enjoyed chicken salad, sweet potato soup, and peach tea while sitting and talking.


Isn't my granny just the cutest?



I spent a little extra time on the table decor. I made the napkins just for the occasion, and the table runner. I also made the felt flower napkin rings (DIY coming later this week!)


But my favorite project was teaming up with my friend Courtney (see her blog here) to make these super cute printable Mother's Day cards!


I knew I wanted to make a bouquet card like this, but my drawing and hand lettering skills are subpar. Courtney just opened a print shop and has the most adorable prints. I was so glad when she was game to help me, and I really like what we came up with.


This is a simple way to add a personal touch to your Mom's card this year. There are four FREE cards to choose from, and then all you have to do is whip up a few felt flowers.

Mother's Day Card 1
Mother's Day Card 2
Mother's Day Card 3
Mother's Day Card 4

And here's how you put it all together!


Which card is your favorite?

xoxo Sallie

No comments