Holiday Home Tour

With 11 days till Christmas, my holiday decorating wrapped up yesterday! Just in the nick of time! This year I spent a lot of hours hand making new decor for my house, some of which was shared on the blog and today I want to show it to you! Welcome to Christmas at the Urban Acres!


Big changes in here are the tree of course -- and if you've been following me then you know that the tree's name is Theresa. 


And Theresa looks beautiful.



I don't change everything on my mantle for Christmas, but I add more Christmas things. I left the paint by numbers, added some felt cone trees, and this year I made our stockings!


My mom has hand stitched a stocking for every member of our family -- that's over 20 stockings! I continued the tradition this year, and hand stitched ours. And no, that little stocking is not a clue that I'm pregnant, it's for Lola puppy! Fitz's stocking is still in the works. 


Here are a few more pictures of my felt trees, and some snow globes that I made. 


On my piano I have some of my snow globes from my childhood collection. Any other snow globe collector's out there?


I also made sure to display my Santa mugs. I love these little guys! I'm tempted to buy each one I see.


And even Mrs. Claus makes an appearance with her husband in my kitchen. I picked up these salt and pepper shakers at an antique store a few weeks ago for $5. I love them!

Hope this gives you some inspiration for your holiday decorating! Now go forth and be merry!

xoxo Sallie






No comments