Mrs. Meyer's Homemaker Hunt!


If you saw my instagram yesterday, then you know I have some BIG news! This past fall, one of my favorite brands ever, Mrs. Meyer's, hosted a contest for the first ever Homemaker Hunt. Basically, they are looking for someone creative, who loves home-making, to represent their brand. The person who is chosen receives $75,000 and a trip to New York! So of course, I decided to enter! Round one of the contest was to submit a 15 sec video on Instagram showing a DIY, craft, or invention. I showcased the chicken coop that Andrew and I designed and built last summer.


And guess what guys....they chose me to be a semi-finalist! Woohoo! The second part of this competition is votes based and the voting opened today and I need your help!

Here's what you can do!

Go to the Mrs. Meyers website, scroll down, find my video, and vote for me daily! There are lots of other really cool semi-finalists who made some great projects, too! Of course, I'm a little partial : ) but I would love your vote!

This is an incredible next step for me, my brand, and turning this blog thing into a full time gig! I really hope you'll support me in the next step of this amazing/nerve wracking journey!

xoxo Sallie

2 comments

  1. Your blog is so adorable! I looked you up via google after seeing your video on the Meyer's campaign. I'd love to follow you on instagram, but none of the links are taking me there. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Autumn! Thank for you sweet comment; ) I'm so glad you mentioned the instagram link! I just updated my handle and forgot to update the links as well. It should be working for you now!

      Delete